ABOUT/ ERIN FULLER
American Players Theatre
Appleton Coated Paper
Bailey's Screen Printing
The Bruce Company
Big Water Coffee
Buffalo Wild Wings
Duluth Trading Company
EM Swanson Events
High Noon Saloon
Jersey Mike's Subs
Just Coffee Co-Op
Magnificent Living Institute
Spring Green Chamber of Commerce
Spring Green General Store
The Shitty Barn
Wisconsin Riverside Resort
Wolf Family/Old Hickory Smokehouse
I'm a music-loving/playing, senior art director, design director, award-winning designer, feminist, traveler, interior design guru, DIYer, curious-minded, type-loving, independent Aries mama.
Been hustling in the advertising and design industry for 18 years. Dedicated and hell-bent on doing great work, pushing boundaries, driving creative and captivating solutions for passionate brands and companies. I am devoted to defying long-held, antiquated stereotypes, gender and cultural bias in advertising and strive to represent gender, age and cultural diversity in every project.
Having a deep affection for music gives me a creative itch to scratch outside of of design. I flew my freak flag high as a legit band nerd in high school and music major in college before switching over to art. Nowadays this affection takes form of my band, Building on Buildings (and my lovely vintage 1962 Gibson ES 125 TDC that smells like an old library book and plays like velvet).
Besides playing in a band, my love for live music also sparked the idea of starting a live music venue in a small, progressive village outside of Madison with a few other like-minded music loving friends. This became The Shitty Barn. I was a founder, co-producer and design director for the venue that has consistently sold out seasons for the past 9 years.
Beyond music, I'm a home renovator and interior design nut. Full geek-out can be seen in all it's glory on my vintage home centric instagram account here.
• Multiple appearances in Print's Regional Design Annual
• Featured on Oh Beautiful Beer
• Published in Oh Beautiful Beer: The Evolution of Craft Beer and Design book
• Featured on Design Work LIfe
• 1 Minute With Interview
• 2012 WMC Fest Blog Interview
• 1 of 20 Designers to be featured at the 2012 Weapons of Mass Creation Fest
• Featured in GOOD's list of Designing Women: 25 Female Designers and Illustrators We Love
• Featured on Eight Hour Day's Blog
• Artist of the Week on VAU Indie Bag's online "Vlog"
• 2009 Silver ADDY for In Acting Shakespeare
• Winner of The Spring Green Area Art's Coalition Logo Design Contest